Friday, February 12, 2010

Home Management Planner Pages

Here are the pages from my home management planner. Click on the image or the link for a larger view, and if there is a magnifying glass be sure to click it once, then right click and save the image to your computer. For most of them I've included my planner page and a blank alternative.

Morning Routine and Evening Routine
I personally think the Evening Routine is the most important part of the day (organization-wise) - but I am definitely still working on being consistent in doing it. The ideas in these two routines you might recognize from the fly lady. I've changed them up to fit me. I have to say there are a couple things on there that I still aspire to do. Clean the bathrooms every morning, I don't think so! Maybe one day.







Daily Checklists
There's a new addition to my daily checklists because I borrowed it, almost straight across but not quite, from my friend Natasha of Domestica, the awesomest new blog. Check it out for fresh inspiration and ideas on home and life. 












A few more . . .

weekly planner pg 1








For more links to free planner pages and more information on how to create your own planner, check this post


3 comments:

  1. I really like your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clearly have a gift, girl! You took my boring straight-up administrative worksheets to a WHOLE new level!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like: