Sunday, May 15, 2016

I Can Read: Great Stories of the Bible 6 in 1

Book review of Great Stories of the Bible from Adventure Bible!


Great Stories of the Bible is a six book treasury of level 2 Adventure Bible I Can Read titles designed for newly independent readers and based on the Adventure Bible—the #1 Bible for kids!
Read all about people in Bible times and their adventures in these well-known Bible stories.
The I Can Read stories by Adventure Bible are both accurate and beautiful ... and funny! You should see some of the pictures. The bit of humor adds to the story, but does not detract from the main point. They are, of course, short on details because they need to be told in few words, but they get the main details right. The hard cover and thick, glossy, colourful stories just beg to be opened and read. This is perfect for reading aloud to a 2 year old and up, and also for an early reader to practice with. Six Bible stories are included in this book.
I received this book from Zondervan and BookLook for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: